IT’S HERE!! IT’S FRIDAY! Can you tell I’m excited to sleep in and enjoy my rest day tomorrow? 😉
- Despite all of my excitement, the clouds were looking rather ominous this morning. I packed up my rain boots, threw on my rain coat, and ran out of the house to head to work. Without an umbrella. And then it started raining while I was on the bus. Luckily I only have about 5 1/2 blocks of walking to my office once I get off the bus and the rain wasn’t coming down too hard yet.
- I also broke out a new top today.. Target with the win!
- Speaking of new finds, Marshalls came up big again the other day. I may have gone in looking for a bandana for my Halloween costume and a new coat, but I came away with these bad boys.
They’re seriously delicious and I could probably eat the whole container in one sitting.
- Another new find is Ceylon Cinnamon.
Typically you find Cassia Cinnamon at the grocery store which isn’t even really cinnamon! This Ceylon Cinnamon is from Sri Lanka and is a great source of Manganese, Fiber, Calcium and Iron. As for the difference, you definitely get a slightly spicier scent, especially when you add it to something hot [like coffee or oats!]. That same spicier scent is also something that you taste; it’s almost like a cinnamony-er cinnamon which I love! I would definitely recommend trying it out if you’re a cinnamon-lover like I am. You can buy it here from Amazon.
- I can’t believe it’s November 1 already. That means it’s moving month already! And that means this weekend starts the packing. Anyone have boxes? Send em my way! Oh, and bring yourself to help pack too 😉
Food for Thought
Would you try pickled, hot brussels sprouts?
Have you ever tried Ceylon Cinnamon before? Did you notice a difference?
Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?