Has a week ever passed you by and you’re completely baffled as to where it went and what you actually did? Yea, that’s where I am right now. But it’s Friday so that’s always a good thing. I do love my weekends!
- I’ve been really craving bread [thanks, Passover] so last night I made a loaf of Elana’s Paleo Bread. It didn’t make it the full 2 hours to cool, whoops! No worries though, it still sliced perfectly and was just as delicious as I remember. I really need to try more of her recipes!
- Yesterday I went into Athleta.. always a mistake because I want everything! Especially this top. It’s next on my list.. good thing Nathan’s birthday is coming up soon. I get presents too, right?
- I made a crazy awesome salad for lunch yesterday. It was pretty much crazy awesome because of the sweet potato. I have a strange habit of only buying one sweet potato at a time.. probably because I could eat tons of sweet potato at a time so maybe I’m just subconsciously looking out for myself haha.
- Marshalls is my favorite place to get snacks and fun flavored coffees. The other day I found some white cheddar Chia Pop. It’s not completely gone, but let’s just say it’s on its last leg. I have a popcorn problem. #fail
- When I got my new phone a little over a year ago, I got it from Best Buy and being accident-prone, decided to get the Geek Squad protection. A few weeks ago, my power button stopped working so I put that $10/month to use and traded in my phone.. for a refurbished phone. I’m now on my 4th phone and for a few days had to use a loaner phone. Fingers crossed that this phone works out but bottom line, I would not recommend Geek Squad [I just typed squash.. I have a squash problem too!] protection.
I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hitting up the farmers’ market tomorrow.
Food for Thought
What are you looking forward to this weekend?