Have you entered my giveaway for Hail Merry Macaroons yet? You don’t want to miss it!
Today is a wonderful day; it’s National Cookie Day! I’ve been planning on testing a holiday cookie recipe and had I realized sooner, I would have had it ready for today. But since I don’t, I wanted to share a list of some of my favorite cookie recipes. And maybe a few that I’ve been eyeing but haven’t gotten around to testing yet Those are noted with a *
- Cacao Carrot Pumpkin Spice POWERCookies – PowerCakes*
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie – Chocolate Covered Katie (Ok, so maybe not a cookie, but close enough that it has to be on the list!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter LOVE Cookies – Eating Bird Food*
- Four-Minute Coconut Macaroons – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Protein No-Bake Cookie – STUFTmama
- Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Eating Bird Food
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies – Divine Baking*
- Hot and Spicy Gingersnaps – Recipe Girl*
- Mini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – How Sweet It Is*
- The Chewy – Alton Brown
- The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies – Brown Eyed Baker
- Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies – Healthy Happy Life
I think I gave you enough to work with for a little while. Now get to baking!
Food for Thought
What are some of your favorite cookie recipes? Do you make holiday cookies every year?