Yesterday, I was so excited to share with you the wonderful world of Hail Merry snacks. Today, I’m even more excited to not only share with you a delicious treat that I created using their raw, gluten-free macaroons, but also host a giveaway!
Hail Merry Peanut Butter Coconut Banana Bites
Makes 12 Bites
6 Choco or Blonde Hail Merry Macaroons
3 tbsp peanut butter [I use Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator]
1 small banana
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips [I use Ghirardelli]
Slice each macaroon into so you have 2 coin-shaped pieces per macaroon. Slice your banana into 12 1/4″ pieces. Top each macaroon coin with 1 tsp peanut butter and then with a banana slice.
Place in freezer for 15-20 minutes until bites are set. Once set, melt chocolate chips and dip half of the bites in the chocolate. Melt peanut butter and drizzle on top of each bite.
Place in the freezer for another 15-20 minutes to set again. Let sit out for a minute or two to warm up before enjoying!
Talk about melt-in-your-mouth, these bites are decadent but light enough that you can indulge without the guilt.
61 Calories / 4g Fat / 7g Carbs / 1g Fiber / 3g Sugar / 2g Protein
Hail Merry Macaroon Giveaway
The wonderful people of Hail Merry have offered to give one lucky reader a chance to win some delicious macaroons! The winnings include:
- 1 3.5 oz package of Choco Macaroons
- 1 3.5 oz package of Blonde Macaroons
They’re both amazingly delicious, but if I had to choose a favorite, I would go with the Choco!
How to Enter
You have up to 5 chances to enter! Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry. Entries will be accepted through Thursday, December 6th, 11:59 pm EST. A winner will be chosen on Friday, December 7th.
1. Leave a comment telling me which flavor you’re most excited to try. (Mandatory)
2. Follow @HailMerryLLC and @BarrAndTable on Twitter and leave a comment telling me. (Optional)
3. Like Hail Merry and Barr & Table on Facebook and leave a comment telling me. (Optional)
4. Follow Hail Merry and Barr & Table on Pinterest and leave a separate comment telling me. (Optional)
5. Tweet “I entered to win #glutenfree, #raw @HailMerryLLC macaroons from @BarrAndTable and you can too! http://wp.me/p2mo7x-cy” and leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet. (Optional)
*Giveaway is only open to U.S. residents. Winner has 48 hours to contact me and claim prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.