Really, if Father’s Day could have just waited another 2 weeks, I’d be home to celebrate with my dad!
I know, Dad, I’m excited too! 🙂 I’m also excited for my brother to be celebrating his very first Father’s Day with
my his little nugget.
I’m gonna squeeze and smooch that little girl so much when I get home! Hard to believe we were little once too..
And of course I can’t forget these guys..
It’s going to be so great to spend time with my grandparents too!
And while I can’t be there today to celebrate Father’s Day with them, I will be there in 2 weeks celebrating at an Orioles game with one of my favorite baseball partners.
So for now, let’s just imagine a big Father’s Day hug..
Wishing you the best Father’s Day ever, Dad! Can’t wait to see you in 2 weeks!
For my list of things that are important in life, family ranks #1. And maybe I’m biased but I’m pretty sure mine takes the cake.
- Waking up to pictures like this one make my day.
She really is the cutest.
Don’t you just want to squeeze her?!
- I have the best husband. Honestly, I know everyone feels that way but anyone that will drop anything to come be with you—without you asking—is someone worth holding onto. I’m a lucky gal.
He’s cute too.
- I’m missing my family right now. I wish it were easier to go home but the reality is that it’s pretty darn pricey. Skype is the best and I love that I can see my parents so often.
This was nice too though.
- I can’t wait till we go home in August. I’m already planning so many fun things.. my parents don’t even know! Labor day cookout? Orioles game? Let’s get to planning 🙂
- Speaking of baseball, Nathan and I are headed to the A’s game on Sunday. We got some new gear to sport and it’s definitely going to be a good time. Definitely looking forward to the weekend with my best friend.
Hopefully it’ll be a little warmer 😉
Food for Thought
What are you looking forward to this weekend?