Happy Friday! Today starts my weekend, Nathan is working from home, and the weather has been gorgeous here so we’re hoping to sneak out mid-day for some sunshine. We’re both ready for some relaxation.
- Tomorrow we’re headed out on another road trip down to Carmel. It’s one of the places we’ve been talking about exploring but just haven’t made the trip yet. Like I said, the weather’s been beautiful so we’re planning on leaving early, grabbing some lunch when we get there, and laying out on a blanket on the beach. Relaxation at its finest. [Maybe a bottle o’ wine, too?] If you have any suggestions for restaurants or other places to go in Carmel, we’re all ears!
- I recently received a pair of PRO Compression socks to review as part of the #KeepItTight Campaign with Fit Approach. To be completely honest, I wasn’t sure how much I really expected them to help. But after a bunch of shifts at work this week where I’m on my feet for hours at a time, as well as my workouts, slipping these bad boys on at the end of the day has really made a difference.
The idea that compression socks increase blood flow to your legs has been proven and dare I say my calves and feet have felt less tired and sore by the next morning. If you want to give them a try for yourself, use code PINK at checkout for 40% off your entire order!
- I killed the salted caramel brownie brittle. Which, of course, means there was brittle dust at the bottom of the bag just begging to be sprinkled on some PB&J yogurt. Obviously. Best idea ever.
- My Swanson 45th Anniversary giveaway ends Sunday night. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a $45 gift card to get some awesome products!
- Baby girl. [And her mama.] That is all.
Food for Thought
What are your plans for this weekend?