Between the blog and Twitter, I’ve mentioned my “bucket list” a few times. Nathan and I have recently created a list of restaurants that we’ve been wanting to try for a while now and are quickly working on getting to as many as we can. We figured it’s about time we get around to it since we have a month left in Baltimore. Yea, we’re moving to San Francisco. No big deal.
It’s a really big deal!! Nathan was offered a promotion and we’re freaking MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY! We both grew up in Baltimore and have lived here our whole lives so to say this is a huge change would be an understatement. It’s very excited but also kind of scary; though it’s a scary challenge we’re ready to accept.
I’ve been waiting to break the news but it’s time and I want to get in touch with as many San Franciscans.. San Francisco-ans.. uhh, people of San Francisco as possible. So get in touch, people 🙂 We move out there the day after Thanksgiving so the time is quickly creeping up!
In the meantime, there are quite a few restaurants we’ve missed along the way and are trying to hit up before we leave. A couple of them we’ve happily crossed off the list and are trying to figure out a way to make it back!
- Birroteca – DONE!
- Verde Pizza – DONE! And more details to come 🙂
- Jack’s Bistro
- Fork & Wrench
- Fleet Street Kitchen
- Peter’s Inn – Nathan had their BLT from the Fells Point Farmers’ Market a few weeks ago and if that is any indication of how the main restaurant is, we would be crazy to miss out.
- Ouzo Bay
- Chaps Pit Beef
- Lexington Market – Seriously. Everyone that visits Baltimore goes to Lexington Market and I’ve never been. It’s happening. I gotta get that crab cake from Faidley’s!
- Johnny Rads – More pizza and it’s going to be tough to match what we’ve already had!
- Of Love and Regret – We’ve been here twice before but I’d love to make it back once more. These are the brewers of Stillwater so they have a killer beer list!
- Annabel Lee Tavern – Another place we’ve been a few times but they have the best crab cake in Baltimore! You can’t get blue crab on the west coast..
It’s certainly a Marvelous Monday..
Now I need to hear from all of you..
Baltimore friends – what restaurants am I missing from my list? Anything I absolutely need to try before I leave?
San Francisco friends – talk to me! I want to get in touch! Let’s get coffee [Irish, maybe? ;}] Let’s do lunch, let’s do a 5K. Basically.. hit me up 🙂