Holy moly, what a week! In my attempt to take a quick breath [but not really], let’s do a little week wrap up, shall we?
- IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING! We’re no longer hotel dwellers! We finally moved out of the hotel Thursday morning, slept on an air mattress last night, and the movers are delivering our things today. To say that I’m excited would be an understatement. Six weeks in a hotel is entirely too long.
- Funny story about entirely too long. Wednesday morning, someone staying in the hotel said to me “you were here last month, right?” Immediate thought was “oh great, now I’m being recognized..” Well, not only was he here last month, he’s been home and is now back. The lady that works the breakfast shift also disappointingly asked if I was leaving them as I was wheeling out a couple suitcases. It’s time.
- My aunt and uncle got us a Vitamix for our wedding gift but we asked them to wait to order it until after we were moved in. Guess what was delivered on Thursday! Nut butters, smoothies, soups, and more.. HERE I COME! [Nut butters especially..]
- ALSO! My mom ordered me a spiralizer! That was another kitchen gadget I planned on getting as soon as we were settled but she beat me to the punch 🙂 I’ve been pinning away at some veggie noodle recipes and I cannot wait to start trying them.
- On Wednesday afternoon, Sweat Guru and OMPower teamed up for an Iron Yoga class. I absolutely love the idea of incorporating weights into yoga and was bummed that I couldn’t make it but with all things moving [yay!], it just wasn’t realistic. Luckily for me [and anyone else in the San Francisco area], they host classes every Wednesday at 2pm. Check it out!
Welp, I guess it’s time to unpack! I’m hardly disappointed that I have to unpack so many boxes. I just can’t wait to have my stuff again. And sleep in my own bed! YES!
Food for Thought
What is the longest you’ve ever stayed in a hotel?
Share your favorite Vitamix recipe with me!