Hi friends! I wasn’t sure I’d get a post up today, but I decided that since I have some time, I wanted to drop in and share a few things.
1. Just My Imagination is having a huge semi-annual sale. Today through August 25th, you can get 40% off your entire order using code 40OFF at checkout. You don’t want to miss this!
2. Nathan and I are in concert mode this week. On Tuesday we cashed in his birthday gift and went to see Buddy Guy and George Thorogood. [Buddy was the jam!] Tomorrow we’re spending our day at Hot August Blues. What beats an all day blues concert outside when the weather is gorgeous?!
3. Speaking of the weather, I can’t believe it’s August. What is this 60 degrees when I wake up and 80 as the high?! It’s beautiful sweater weather but I’m not quite sure I’m ready for fall yet.
4. I absolutely loved making so many recipes from my pinterest boards this past week and I’m currently scouring to figure out what I want to make this weekend! Maybe some more roasted veggies and quinoa?
Also considering a chicken salad. Which one do you think? [Nathan? ;)]
5. As far as this past week’s recipes go, I’m needing to finish up this post so I can melt down a piece of chocolate banana peanut butter fudge to spread on a piece of toasted paleo bread for today’s snack! So on that note, I’m out! 😉
Have a great weekend!
Food for Thought
What are your weekend plans?
Which chicken salad would you make?