I love Friday, don’t you? Weekends are the best and even though I just got back from a relaxing trip home, I’m still looking forward to a relaxing, quiet weekend.
- I was laughing all day yesterday as I was getting text messages from family and friends asking if we were ok with all of the weather. I know there was flooding in San Francisco, but where I am, it’s just been a steady rain. People have been freaking out over it; schools were closed, we got an email warning from our apartment front desk, and I have to say, it’s no more than what we’re used to in Baltimore. That said, I’m looking forward to the rain subsiding over the weekend [there was talk of wine country!].
- Wednesday, I received a shipment from Sizzlefish. The timing was perfect; we were running low on protein in the house and I got it after a long day at work. Did you know that you can throw the fish right in the oven from frozen? Obviously I was eating fish that night.. the haddock was delicious and so easy. I can’t wait to experiment with some recipes!
- Apparently Hannuka starts next Tuesday. I guess I should probably get on the shtick and get some gifts, huh?
- If you’re looking for a gift, here’s one I didn’t add to my top 5.. purchase a 4-week personalized training program for any of your friends or family!
- Obviously I can’t let a Friday pass without a picture of my girl! Happy Friday from the little bean!
Congrats to Danica for winning my Peanut Butter & Co. giveaway!
Food for Thought
Any fun plans over the weekend?