I’ve got a fun one for you today. Danica did this survey on her blog yesterday and tagged me to do it, too. So let’s get to it, shall we?
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- “Bub”.. a name that evolved over time that Nathan and I typically use for each other. Possibly the outcome of a joke from me calling him bubala? I don’t know but it stuck!
- “Batyah”.. my Hebrew name. Also shortened to “Bat” at times.
- “Britt the brat”.. a common phrase I’d hear from my grandfather. Though now he feels like he can’t call me that anymore.
- “Squirt”.. because I was too old for “Britt the brat” 😉
Four jobs I have had:
- Camp counselor
- Web designer
- Sales.. jewelry with my mama and now Athleta
- Personal trainer. Hit. Me. Up.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Coyote Ugly
- Grease.. it’s the word, you know.
- A Night at the Roxbury
Four books I’d recommend:
Eesh.. this is a tough one for me. I’m not a big book-reader, so I’m going to change this to blogs.
Four places I have lived:
Similar to Danica.. I haven’t gotten around too much!
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Frederick County, Maryland [for a hot minute]
- Baltimore City, Maryland
Four places I have been:
- Captiva, Florida
- Paris, France
- Florence, Italy
- Portofino, Italy
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- In Maryland with my family and friends
- Playing with my Jilly bean.. I guess that kind of goes with #1
- In Captiva.. it’s one of our favorite vacation places
- Exploring more of Europe
Four things I don’t eat:
- Hamburgers.. unless we make them at home. And then only turkey burgers.
- Hot dogs. Blech.
- Fast food.. unless Nathan gets french fries. Then he needs my help.
- Nut butter. HAHAHAHA! So joking.. nut butter pretty much makes up half of my diet. I just don’t know a 4th!
Four of my favorite foods:
- Nut butters. All kinds.. I’m not picky.
- Chocolate. Duh.
- Winter squash. Particularly butternut, kabocha, and my new fave, red kuri.
- Blue crab. Specifically blue. And don’t try to tell me a San Francisco “crab cake” is the same as a Maryland crab cake.
Oh, and ice cream since we moved to a place with the most ridiculous flavors around.
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Pretty Little Liars. I powered through that series and I need the next episode!
- Modern Family
- The Newsroom
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Going home for Thanksgiving/cousin’s wedding/Jilly’s 1st birthday!
- A friend visiting next weekend
- Enjoying the warmer weather while everyone at home will be freezing their tootsies off 😉
- Just generally spending relaxing time with Nathan
Four things I’m always saying:
- “Love you!” Always tell your family and friends.
- “[Insert color] punch buggy! No punch backs!” They’re EVERYWHERE here!
- “No, but fo realz.”
- “Fudge ’ems!” .. when I’m actually cognizant of my words.
Four People I Tag:
Food for Thought
I want to hear your answers! Share something with me from the list above.