- Happy first day of Spring! I’m always confused as to what month it is here because the weather doesn’t change that much but I’m happy for all of you in the chilly states that hopefully things will start to warm up soon. Except for that extra snow today.. but hey, that’s what late March is all about, right? You could always come visit me and we can head to wine country..
- First things first, I tried to burn down the apartment yesterday. Really, I was microwaving popcorn in a regular brown paper bag [as I’ve done 100 times before] and the damn bag caught fire! So instead of immediately pouring water on it, I decided it was a good idea to panic and start yelling “NO! NO! NO!” Genius, people. Pure genius. Don’t worry, I did finally realize that I had water sitting next to me and saved the day.
- I made burrito bowls for dinner the other night and making my own black beans makes all the difference in the world. Have you ever tried it instead of getting canned beans? So much better! I use this recipe and it’s delicious.
- Yesterday was amazingly wonderful [aside from almost burning the place down.] It was practically my day off with only 1 client and I soaked in all of the quiet. Especially after such a long Wednesday, it was much needed.
- Don’t forget to enter my MealEnders giveaway!
Have a great weekend, friends!
Food for Thought
Any fun plans this weekend?