Happy Friday, friends! I hope everyone is able to enjoy a nice 4-day weekend!
- We kicked off our Christmas day with our second annual dim sum brunch at Lai Hong Lounge. We figure there’s a reason Jews eat Chinese food on Christmas, but we wanted to one-up it with dim sum and it’s just so darn good! We kept a bunch of faves from last year, too.
- No trip into Chinatown is complete without a stop at Rogue and a walk by the water.
- I’ve been powering through some sort of cold or something this week so I’ve spent a lot of time on the sofa the past couple days. I’ve also done my best to make sure I’m getting my greens and proper fuel to get better fast. I decided to whip up this smoothie on a whim and it was awesome!
Chocolate Cherry Protein Green Smoothie
– 1/2 bottle Cherry Charge Mamma Chia Energy drink
– 1 bottle Chocolate Light Core Power
– 1 scoop Skoop A Game
– 1/2 english cucumber
– 1-2 handfuls spinach
– 4-6 ice cubesBlend it all up and enjoy! It would also be awesome with some frozen cherries in there too.. next time!
- We watched The Interview on Wednesday night. I’m not really sure what all of the craziness was about but I’d say if you’re in the mood for a silly, chuckle here and there kind of Seth Rogan movie, go for it. Pretty much what you can expect from him. On the flip side, Gone Girl. Watched that last night; you need to watch it, too. Best movie I’ve seen in a while.
- If you are in the bay area, or know anyone in the bay area, looking for a personal trainer, I’m running a special in January. First 1-hour session is $50, normally $80, and if you purchase a package of 10 sessions, you get 10% off. If you’re not in the bay area but still want to train with me, check out my 4-week personalized training package!
Hope you enjoy your last weekend of 2014!
Food for Thought
Any fun weekend plans?