Hot damn, it’s Friday! I don’t know the last time I was this excited to see the big Fri. Yea, that’s what I’m calling it now. It’s just been one of those weeks.. you know the kind where nothing goes right? But it’s over and I’m looking forward to weekend festivities!
- We have a friend visiting this weekend! Ok, he’s really coming out here for work, but the point is he’s here and we get to spend time with him tonight and all day tomorrow. We have big plans for tomorrow; it’s going to be quite the indulgent day, but anytime we have someone visiting, it’s always all about the food and drink. Just ask my parents!
- Speaking of my parents, the countdown till we head back to Baltimore for 2 weeks is in the single-digits! 9 more days, baby! It’s a shame I’m not at all excited.
- I got to skype with my nugget yesterday and as soon as we turned the cameras on, she walked across the room to get to me [alright, to get to the iPad and her Bubby, but I can pretend!] She just started walking a couple weeks ago and I can’t wait to play with her and see her run [or waddle] around.
- As part of a campaign with Fit Approach, I received 2 bottles of WIN Detergent. It may not sound too exciting to you, but if you’ve ever experienced the post-laundry stinky workout clothes, you should understand my excitement when I tell you that this detergent is specifically designed to remove sweat, oil, and odors from technical athletic/sports apparel. Hooray for no more stinky workout gear! Haha.
- Even more exciting than me getting the detergent is that they’re offering YOU the chance to win your own bottles. Click here to enter for a chance to win!
Can’t wait? You can also get $1 off your purchase by entering the code WINGIVE1 at checkout.
And with that, I’m off for a fun weekend 🙂
Food for Thought
Any big plans this weekend?
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary shipment of WIN Detergent as a Sweat Pink Ambassador. All thoughts and opinions of the product are my own.