Yesterday was wonderful. It was a quiet day off from work and was able to just relax and take my time getting things together in hopes to grow my personal training business.
- Speaking of personal training, I ordered my business cards and I’m pretty excited about how they turned out!
- I also got my official business license in the mail. It’s so weird to me that I’m now a business owner. Whoda thunk?! Now I just have to make that baby business grow!
- I made a really delicious snack. One of my favorite things about staying home during the week is playing with my food, especially when I want a snack. Instead of reaching for a bar, I check out my fridge and throw together stuff like this..
I microwaved 1/8 cup quinoa with 1 tbsp almond butter for 10 seconds, stirred that together and added 1/2 cup greek yogurt, then topped it with a little NuNaturals cocoa syrup. I’ve had the syrup for probably 2 months now and hadn’t opened it until yesterday. Why did I wait so long?! That was a really tasty snack!
- Wedding pictures came in from Jessie and Adam’s wedding a few weeks ago. Let’s just say I win.
It’s really a shame I had such a terrible time. Don’t Stop Believin’ is my jam.
- And speaking of wedding pictures, our album proof was emailed yesterday [I know, it took us foreverrr] and I’m in love!
This was one of our favorite pictures and they made it into a full 2-page spread. I can’t wait for the real deal to come in!
The weather’s been gorgeous here lately and I’m looking forward to soaking up on sun this weekend. Happy Friday, friends!
Food for Thought
Any fun plans this weekend?