I figure this post is better late than never and this week has been awesome so I thought I’d share a few highlights.
- Mom and I got to spend time with Jilly Bean. She’s the best.
- We got to head to our favorite bar, Max’s, where I had one of my favorite beers, Southern Tier Pumking Ale. And we spent time with my “cousy from another Bube” as she put it 😉
- I went to a special lunch with my parents.. CRABS!!
- Spent some time at the happiest place on earth.
- And extra Jilly Bean time!!
- Plus an extra.. Mom’s home cooking. Love it.
I can’t believe it’s already Friday and this weekend is going to be NUTSO with wedding shenanigans but I’m so looking forward to it. Have a great weekend!!
Food for Thought
What’s your favorite part of going home?