For my list of things that are important in life, family ranks #1. And maybe I’m biased but I’m pretty sure mine takes the cake.
- Waking up to pictures like this one make my day.
Don’t you just want to squeeze her?!
- I have the best husband. Honestly, I know everyone feels that way but anyone that will drop anything to come be with you—without you asking—is someone worth holding onto. I’m a lucky gal.
- I’m missing my family right now. I wish it were easier to go home but the reality is that it’s pretty darn pricey. Skype is the best and I love that I can see my parents so often.
- I can’t wait till we go home in August. I’m already planning so many fun things.. my parents don’t even know! Labor day cookout? Orioles game? Let’s get to planning 🙂
- Speaking of baseball, Nathan and I are headed to the A’s game on Sunday. We got some new gear to sport and it’s definitely going to be a good time. Definitely looking forward to the weekend with my best friend.
Food for Thought
What are you looking forward to this weekend?