Weird, it’s feels like Tuesday. I guess that’s what happens when you have visitors mid-week. I swear, I never knew what day it was when my parents were here!
- I had my coffee date with my mom yesterday. We skyped.. it’s certainly not the same as meeting at Peet’s but it’s better than nothing. Mmm those almond milk lattes are tasty..
- I feel like a normal human being again. After a full day of eating like normal and drinking tons of water, my body only hates me a little bit. Ha! Kombucha and veggies are definitely my friends.
- A super special email came through my inbox yesterday congratulating me on being accepted into the FitFluential Ambassador program! I’m really excited to have the opportunity to work with such an awesome company and be a part of an amazing community.
- My new favorite way to keep gulping down water all day? A few drops of orange stevia. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do with so much stevia at first, but now I can’t stop! I probably go through at least 15 travel mugs worth per day now.
- Meal planning kind of went by the wayside while my parents were here. It’s been a good 2 weeks since I’ve had a solid plan but that’s going to change. Gimme all the sales and fun recipes! I’m making a game plan today for next week and it’s going to be good 😉 If you’re looking for help with weekly meal planning, send me an email!
That’s about it for this gal. I definitely will be taking the weekend to sleep in and relax. We only vacation at one speed and we’re beat!
Food for Thought
How do you go back to “normal” after indulging for a few days?