It’s Friday!! We made it! And now all we have to do is make it through today and then it’s time for the weekend. Ahhhhh 🙂
- Thank you all so much for all your wonderful comments on yesterday’s post. I was a bit nervous to hit publish as I’ve not really had any personal posts on my blog yet, but I do plan on keeping it up after seeing the response.
- On my walk to work, I pass a breakfast place and can sometimes get a little whiff of some bacon, pancakes, and waffles. Nine times outta ten it doesn’t phase me but man, I could have gone for a plate of bacon this morning!
And speaking of bacon, we went over to the Fells Point Farmers’ Market a couple weeks ago so Nathan could try the famous BLT from Peter’s Inn and I’m pretty sure there was at least half of a pig on the sandwich. If you like a good BLT, this is place to get it! But go early because they sell out! Nathan got the very last one!
- I can’t believe we’re already halfway through another round of Best Body Bootcamp! It always flies by so quickly and this time is no different. And this week has been awesome.. I cut 6 minutes off of my time for Monday’s workout and 5 minutes off of my time for today’s workout! I can’t wait to do the fitness test again on Sunday and see if I’ve improved.
- The weather this week has been outrageously beautiful! I can’t believe it’s in the 80s in October! I definitely took advantage of dresses, skirts, and sandals this week.
- And speaking of the weather, we’re supposed to have a perfect weekend. They’re calling for upper 80s which sounds wonderful to me and just in time for the Fells Point Festival! We’ve never been and I’m hoping to make it over there at some point during the weekend.
Food for Thought
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?