Happy 4th of July! I hope you’re enjoying a relaxing day off with family and friends. I’m already loving my day off and wanted to take the opportunity to post a quick update and share a delicious giveaway with you!
- I “slept in” until 7 am. It was glorious. And I’m completely hopeless. I remember the days when I used to refuse to get out of bed before double digits.. I don’t know the last time I was in bed until 10!
- The best part about waking up so early is that I’m already finished with my workout and had a delicious breakfast of protein TVP oats and a cup of Zeke’s Coffee.
- My arms don’t want to move today. Best Body Bootcamp workouts have been killer this week and I’m loving it! Lifting heavy feels good.
- The Baltimore Business Journal is running a Social Madness competition. My bosses told us that if we made it to the championship, we’d have July 5th off. I’m officially off of work until Monday. YES! (Feel free to vote for Planit in the medium category ;))
- Looking forward to going to dinner tonight with friends and sitting outside by the harbor to watch the fireworks. They were last minute plans, but it’s definitely going to be a good time!
- I have a super delicious giveaway for you. It’s #nothingbutgood. Get it? 😉 My wonderful friends at Chobani are offering one of you a case of yogurt.. GET YOSELF SOME CHO!
Food for Thought
How are you celebrating the 4th? Are you rocking your red, white, and blue?