Happy 4th of July! I hope you’re enjoying a relaxing day off with family and friends. I’m already loving my day off and wanted to take the opportunity to post a quick update and share a delicious giveaway with you!
- I “slept in” until 7 am. It was glorious. And I’m completely hopeless. I remember the days when I used to refuse to get out of bed before double digits.. I don’t know the last time I was in bed until 10!
- The best part about waking up so early is that I’m already finished with my workout and had a delicious breakfast of protein TVP oats and a cup of Zeke’s Coffee.
- My arms don’t want to move today. Best Body Bootcamp workouts have been killer this week and I’m loving it! Lifting heavy feels good.
- The Baltimore Business Journal is running a Social Madness competition. My bosses told us that if we made it to the championship, we’d have July 5th off. I’m officially off of work until Monday. YES! (Feel free to vote for Planit in the medium category ;))
- Looking forward to going to dinner tonight with friends and sitting outside by the harbor to watch the fireworks. They were last minute plans, but it’s definitely going to be a good time!
- I have a super delicious giveaway for you. It’s #nothingbutgood. Get it? 😉 My wonderful friends at Chobani are offering one of you a case of yogurt.. GET YOSELF SOME CHO!
Enter my Chobani Rafflecopter Giveaway!
Food for Thought
How are you celebrating the 4th? Are you rocking your red, white, and blue?
Happy 4th!! My favorite Chobani flavor is the Apple Cinnamon!
Love the apple cinnamon! That’s the one that really got me into yogurt 🙂
I looooove plain chobani and blueberry chobani the most…but really, I’ve loved ever flavor I’ve tried.
Mmm the blueberry is delish!
i really love the apple and cinnamon flavor, but classic blueberry holds a special place in my heart!
Yes! Two of my top faves 🙂
I like the Banana flavor of Chobani the most.
That’s a good one.. especially with a little cinnamon added to it 🙂
I love peach flavour!
I’m not a big peach fan myself, but my hubs loves that one too!
I love the blueberry and the plain 2%! I actually like doing my own mix in with protein, coconut, etc!
Agreed.. I’ve been loving the plain with a little stevia and figs!
Love the blueberry 🙂
YUM! My favorite Chobani flavor is the Pineapple 2%! It’s like ICING. I wish the flip cups were gf, too. They sound amazing!
The pineapple is another I’ve of my tops. And it sounds like they’re coming out with some of the flip flavors in regular cups! Coconut and key lime for sure 🙂
Happy Fourth! My favorite flavor is Plain, believe it or not! I love sweetening it with my own goodies and flavors.
That’s been my go to lately.. love putting figs on top!
I love Blueberry!
Pingback: Barr & Table
Pingback: Long Weekends and Workouts | Barr & Table
The apple cinnamon flavor is my favorite! Especially with a heated up apple and extra cinnamon added!
Oooh I’ve never added more apple, just more cinnamon 🙂
Classic Strawberry is a favorite of mine!
Blueberry would be tasty. Thanks!
fave cho flavor? PLAIN. ha, i’m boring.
It’s only boring if you let it be 😉 I always add fresh fruit to my plain Cho!
Pingback: A Marvelous Weekend | Barr & Table
My kids love the chocolate chip. Me and my wife both like the orange flavor of the Chobani Champions, but they are all good.
I’ve never tried the Chobani Champions flavors! I’ll have to keep an eye out 🙂
Pingback: An Ode to Oatmeal: Protein-Packed TVP Oats | Barr & Table
Pingback: What I Ate Wednesday #46: We Drank Too Much | Barr & Table
I’m a little obsessed with the new key lime flip
Ooh love the flips! I’m excited to try the new key lime they’re coming out with.. I wonder if it’ll be any different!
Oooh so awesome! I adore Chobani. I love the Pear flavor 🙂
Almost forgot about that one.. love it!
Pingback: Chobani Lovin’ | Barr & Table